Arizona Party Bike is looking for outgoing individuals to lead and drive party bike tours in the cities we operate in (Phoenix, Tempe, Tucson, and Scottsdale, AZ).
Position Description: Party bike pilots are responsible for meeting and greeting customers and following through with the itinerary in a professional, entertaining and engaging manner. The position requires driving the party bike as well as entertaining and ensuring the safety of our guests through calm control.
There is a lot of variety between our offerings — one group might be a private bachelorette party that simply wants you to take them to local dive bars, and the next will be three small groups on a narrated brewery tour. Pilots are provided with itineraries and narrations (when necessary) and encouraged to enhance this information while developing their own individual presentation. Flexibility and customer service are key to this position!
This is a fun job for those that enjoy meeting new and interesting people!
We operate 7 days a week, mostly on evenings and weekends, so availability on nights and weekends is a must.
Successful completion of our training program, designed to provide the skills necessary to deliver both a safe and fun experience, is required.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive and guide our guests on established routes in the given operating area
- Assist customers at check-in according to protocol
- Entertain as well as control large groups to enforce the rules
- Know very well the operating area, places to legally park, and the different stops
- Relate history, anecdotes, and fun facts in an interesting and entertaining way on our narrated tours
- Answer questions about the information presented as well as general questions about the city
- Take pictures of groups for social media use
- Aid in opening and/or closing the facility
- Ensure party bikes are always clean and maintenance needs reported
- Help with routine cleaning of the facility
- Conduct all check-out procedures in accordance with protocol
- Adjust tour route as required to meet varying conditions while always remaining aware of time constraints and company policies
Candidates are required to have:
- Availability on nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work independently, efficiently, and unsupervised
- The desire to work with the general public and groups
- Demonstrated professional appearance and behavior at all times
- Ability to be consistently timely and reliable
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Arizona driver’s license
- Clean motor vehicle record – NO DUIs OR SUSPENSIONS
- Pass criminal background check
- Tour guide, hospitality, restaurant, bartending, serving, customer service, or acting experience
- Alcohol / fake ID training
- Language skills
- Love of local history, culture, craft beer, wine, art, food
- Current First Aid, CPR, and AED certification
Pay and Incentives:
Position is hourly and part-time. We believe in a strong compensation package so that everyone works hard to deliver a fantastic experience for our guests. Compensation is as follows:
- $12/hour base pay
- Any tips received– most groups tip generously for great service!
- 5% bonus commission on any booking that uses your driver code
- $10 bonus for every 5-star Yelp or Tripadvisor review that mentions your name
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please fill out the form below and send to us the required information so we can get in touch.