Our Commitment to Safety
Safety & Sanitizing Protocols
Updated May 6, 2021
First of all, we are so happy to be able to re-open and provide a safe, fun experiences for our awesome guests! Our whole crew is excited help you party with your friends!
We have implemented a flexible cancellation policy now so that you can reserve your preferred time slot worry free in case you have to cancel your trip due to Covid-19!
We take issues of public health very seriously and our team is dedicated to the safety of our guests and staff. We have trained our staff to implement a wide range of hygiene and sanitation procedures so that you can feel comfortable and safe going out and having fun out with your group. We have also created some new options that let you spend more time on the bike and outdoors if you choose!
Please find our updates protocols below which are now in effect. You can now book your party any time!
Note: We are an outdoor service where transmission probability of Covid-19 is very low. Neither masks nor proof of vaccination are not required on the party bike.
Itinerary Changes (As of 3/1/2022)
- Private groups. Private groups may still book the entire bike, or multiple bikes, for up to 15 people on each bike.
- Pub crawl (by the seat) changes.We are focusing on partners with large outdoor areas to maximize comfort. Neither masks or proof of vaccination are required to enter at most of our partners. Private parties may choose whichever bars they want to go to.
Guest & Staff Safety Measures
- Bikes thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. We have always had strict cleaning protocols for our bikes, and now we are taking it to the next level. We are thoroughly cleaning the bikes with industrial-grade disinfectant between each group.
- Provide hand sanitizer for everyone. We are happy to share! Our staff will be using it and sharing it frequently with you.
- Employee hygiene. All staff frequently use hand sanitizer, and clean the bikes and coolers with care. The risk of Covid-19 transmission outdoors is extremely low.
The following are actions that guests can take to stay safe while having fun:
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- Space out seating and re-use the same seats.
- Focus on outdoor bars and stops rather than indoor.
- Make sure everyone participating is symptom-free prior to arrival.
- Use masks, at your discretion.
Be at ease! If future mandated closures or personal Covid-19 illness occur that affect your reservation, you will receive an offer of refund for the person affected with proof of positive test. We want you to know that you can feel safe booking with us just in case your participation is interrupted due to Covid!